Your oral health and overall wellbeing matters to us. While we offer many treatments to meet your oral health needs, we also know that the best way to help you care for your smile and prevent harmful dental problems from developing is through education. When you visit Austin Dental Associates, our dentist and team will provide you with the information and resources you need to understand your oral health and treatment options. We are here to be your partners in dental health, and will do everything we can to help you make informed decisions about your treatments and enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile.
Oral and overall health are more closely linked than most people realize. Your mouth acts as a gateway to the rest of your body, and dental conditions can often have an effect on your general health. In fact, oral health conditions have been linked to a variety of other medical conditions, from headaches and migraines to systemic conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
We encourage you do to everything you can to maintain a healthy mouth. Some things that you can do include:
• Brushing your teeth at least twice each day
• Flossing daily
• Keeping all your regular dental appointments
• Staying aware of your oral health and telling our dentist about any changes you notice
• Contacting our office immediately if you have a dental emergency
• Maintaining a nutritious, well-balanced diet
• Limiting your use of or refraining from using tobacco products
We invite you to call us at 651-777-0788 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Bradley Austin and learn more about dental care in Maplewood, Minnesota. We are here to help you achieve a healthy smile, and look forward to being your partners in dental health.